Thursday, March 5, 2009

jet jaguar? jet jaguar!

i want you all to know.
i am noticing that most of my blogs so far have
been related to dinosaurs/godzilla in one way or another.

i know what i like.
so sue me

this blog is indeed godzilla related.
sorta...

but just bare with me.

in the 1973 film Godzilla vs. Megalon
Toho pictures invented a new robo-monster
for the kiddies named "jet jaguar"
even though he looks nothing like a plane/cat
and in this film, he received his own theme song
anyhow... watch this video clip from
Mystery Science Theater 3000




wish i had my own theme song.
my own epic anthem for when i show up to a party/work/court.
to let everyone i the area know
that i ain't no chump.

list of possible theme songs...
1. "sabotage" the beastie boys
2. "old man river" classic folk hymn
3. "we're not gonna take it" the twisted sisters
4. something by AnCo
5. "born to run" bruce springsteen



just good bros, doing bro stuff.



1 comment: