Tuesday, July 21, 2009

If I See an Elephant Fly...


remember the movie Dumbo?
when i was a little kid,
i would make my dad rent me this movie
almost every weekend.
he finally bought me a copy & i watched it everyday.
literally, EVERY. DAY.
(ask my mom, she'll back me up)

anyhow, for those of you
who have never seen this film,
here is a quick summary...
baby elephant is a social outcast
because of his large ears/silly hat.
elephants' mom goes to "circus jail".
meets a mouse-bro & some stereotypically racist crows
learns to fly.
gets his own private train car.
hazzah.

oh yeah, i forgot...
in one scene, Dumbo & Mouse-Bro get's drunk
& basically freaks the fuck out.
this is without a doubt the trippiest thing
i've ever seen in a Disney movie.

...some animator was eating acid sandwiches for lunch

so enjoy some crazy tripped out nonsense...
in the last place you would ever expect it...
a kid's movie about... flying... baby... elephants?


forget it, this movie's fucking trippy.
end of story.


No comments:

Post a Comment